Why Go Raw?
- Promotes better health which leads to a longer and happier life
- Less food related and allergy problems
- “Raw” food offers the full nutrition and digestive enzymes pets need, with vitamins, minerals, etc. supplied in a natural way and not by processed additives
- Chewing exercise, gotten from chewing chicken and turkey necks, chicken carcasses and other raw bones, is good for both cleaning teeth and satisfying the natural urge to chew.
- Our single source protein makes it easy to do an elimination diet to determine allergies
- Frozen Raw Food eliminates the need for preservatives (needed in all dry foods) and cooking (which destroys some of the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals – which means they must be added back with processed products).
- The dog’s immune system is designed to handle bacteria such as salmonella. If dogs are fed nothing but heat sterilized food, you are depriving them of the opportunity to develop an immune response to these and other organisms.
Handling raw foods for your pets requires the same care as your “human” food does. Raw food will spoil if left unrefrigerated for an extended period of time. Excess food not eaten should be refrigerated for the next feeding or discarded. Keep raw meat separate from other foods, wash working surfaces, utensils and hands with soapy water after each feeding. SIMPLE !!!!
> Back to Top